Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas is the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year!


I love Christmas! I have always been way into the holidays... It is SSSOOOO much better when you have kids! My daughter (will be 5 in 2 weeks) just goes carzy with excitement. It is so wonderful to watch her, and soak up that PURE energy. Watching "The Polar Express" on Christmas Eve, and getting the milk, cookies for Santa, and carrots for the Raindeer. It is the best! Enjoying just being with your family is the GREATEST gift of all! It's a great time to reflect and be thankful for what you have.

2 comments:

Iron Pol said...

My kids are one and three. The one-year old just wanted to tear the tree apart and hide presents (thankfully, she didn't try to open too many).

The three-year old. He was a pure nutcase waiting for everything to happen. And I can only imagine the next few years as he gets more in tune with the timing.

Anonymous said...

Chance:
Checked out your blog (unlike askinstoo, I wasn't looking for ways to earn money)

I (along w/ironpol) am a moderator on the forum. Welcome and congrats on becoming an Ironman!

Cool tattoo, too!
Jay Ferreira