Thursday, July 05, 2007

Macca is king!


I have been following Chris McCormack for the last couple of years and how can you not like the guy. He is passionate about Triathlon, and has a great respect for the histroy and future of the sport. He often is seen as "cocky," but I think to reach the highest level you must believe in yourself. Triathlon is mostly an individual sport, yes there are coach and other supprt poeple. When the gun goes off and it's "game on" it's all up to the individual. I just recently heard a great interview on Ironman Talk podcast with Macca, and it's great insight to a guy who has the "big picture" and is putting himself in the position to win at Kona. I believe he will win Kona this year!

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

i am crossing my fingers that he wins Kona this year!!