Friday, May 11, 2007

Running - Fun for the whole family!


The first "race" is in the books for 2007. It was a family afair... I ran the 10 mile, my wife ran the 5K (she's just starting to run this year), and our dauthger did the 1 mile kids fun run. It was the first year of this race "Seven Bridges Season Starters." They did a great job, good course (majority on forest preseve trails), and great food and drinks post-race.
I was happy to perform better than expected, since my training hasn't been too consistant. I did the 10 miles in 1:15:51, which is a pace of 7:35 per mile...very happy with that.
I have said that I wont be doing any tri's this year, and focus on just running and riding. I'm hoping I can find a tri that will work into our family schedule. The big goal is a best marathon in October here in Chicago.

1 comment:

Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, almost 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please help! See it on my blog and if possible,translate and copy that to your blog.
Thank you.
There´s a reward!
Google it!